Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mentally unstable & Physically fine with Rant?

How to define on person being mentally unstable and yet is physically fine?
One that person has a mental disorder, two it could a state of depression, or three the person has a warped perspective. Can anyone answer as to how these things occur? You can shoot out all you want with your scientific mumbo-jumbo and sympathetic touchy-feelings kind of stuff, but-- you haven't clearly said it with your own words and understanding. You just spout out what was feed to you, and nothing more. Probably one person or more can't understand the mind of a human being.

Don't dare make me laugh, I may be gullible and easy to please at times but I can be blunt and sharp with my words. Asking to how this related? I'm not exactly off topic, since all I want to do is basically... rant out my thoughts. Bottling up is terrible for the health so it is best to bring it all out while I still can, however, I wish I could do it with screaming. Never tried it.

No comments:

Post a Comment