Sunday, January 23, 2011

Being a Leader is weird.

I am not one used to being placed into the role as the leader--however-- it seems there's no way to escape from responsibilities. One must shoulder the burden of others to achieve a similar goal. Though I would prefer not to feel the pressure and the feel of dead weight dragging me down too or to even do it at all. The bane of my work, so far I've noticed are people who never cooperate and always want to have the last word into the discussion. Want to be Mr.Right all the time then... get out of my life and get your own if you are that good. There is no need for arrogance (Bullshitting). Think you can do better, prove it, show me what you got that I don't have. I'm glad to hand over the reigns to you but once I do, Adios compadre I'm out of here!

No comments:

Post a Comment